It's a dreary day here on the Crystal Coast (though it is much needed rain so I'm not complaining) so here's a pretty picture we saw on our front porch two weeks ago. Jacob really loved the colors in the rainbow and keeps asking when we can see another :)
And here are finally some pictures from Mom's 60th b-day back in July, a lot of you know I made the scrapbook for her and she was thrilled with what I did and everyone's contributions - it all touched her so much so thank you for being a part of her gift.
I forgot to buy the zero candle - so we had more fun with 10 candles and the 6 candle - it really lit up her birthday cake!
Here's some misc. pics from the summer:
Buckwheat seems to like Jacob's underwear (that he's still not wearing sigh . . .)
No comments:
Post a Comment