Logan's Last Day of School and the Newest Member of the Fulcher Family
First - here's Logan on the last day of school which was yesterday - he is thrilled to have 3rd grade behind him. I'm terrified that I will now have a 4th grader and a kindergartner. He did great on his EOGs which was a load off of his mind. Now it's on to summer which means Cub Scout Day Camp next week and then time spent with Papa.
And the newest member of the Fulcher family arrived yesterday (no no more kids - I'm done with that). Mitch picked Logan up after his half day and they headed up to our animal shelter and came away with this dog, who is approximately 3 months old and a golden retriever/lab mix. He's adorable, clumsy and a lot of fun. He doesn't have a name yet, but hopefully by tonight he will.
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awesome! I enjoy your updates Crystal. Especially since I haven't been to visit in so long.
Steve
Post a Comment