Monday, September 19, 2005

August 23 - 29, 2005

Not a particularly eventful week - but lots of good pictures.

First the pictures of Jacob in his walker which he seems to enjoy in small doses. Mostly he throws the toys off of the tray after chewing on them and then wants you to pick them up, he repeats and then he is tired of walker. He is also getting really good at picking things up to chew on them now.





One evening we went and ate at Mitch's Dad's house with Stacey (Mitch's sister), Brady and their son Hunter. I took some okay pictures of the cousins together, but I lucked up and got the really awesome picture of Logan and Jacob together.



And here are some of my boys on the couch on Sunday (I was sick this weekend so we were all at home). Mitch was also telling Logan he was going to stuff him into a little fishbox (who knows?) and Logan didn't like that at all and would cry - he has since gotten over that and now says he will stuff Daddy into a big fix box!




Finally - we have Logan's first day of preschool - it's his first official year in the K4 class (even though he joined the class last February). But I love to take pictures and it is his first real "first day". No tears shed this year but I imagine I will shed some next year! (Desk shot is blurry - sorry)




And to end it all for this week - got to love the sleeping baby!

No comments: