Tuesday, September 20, 2005

August 31 - September 9, 2005

Jacob went to the doctor for his four-month checkup on the 31st. He is doing wonderful - he weighed 16 lbs 4 oz. and I'll have to check what his height was. I know he is the exact same height Logan was at this age but he weighs 1 pound more! He is 75 percentile in both weight and height. He had 4 shots again and he did well during the first two, but the second two he screamed his head off. I took these pictures of him at home after the doctor's appointment - notice the bandaids. His next checkup is at 6 months.



Just a couple of pictures to show the craziness around here the days after Katrina when Governor Easley made his announcement that gas might be in short supply over the next few weeks. I admit, when I got the email from the State, I did go out and get gas - but thankfully there weren't lines in the middle of the day - the end of the day was a different story. There was even police at one gas station in Beaufort just in case! Funny though - the next morning all the gas stations were empty! Oh - I also paid $3.29 that day for gas. Thankfully this morning (Sept. 20) - it was down to $2.62 at a station down the road from me.



Here is Jacob with his Elvis hairdo - I just thought it was a funny hairdo I did one morning playing around, Mitch mentioned it looked like Elvis. I think it is really cute. Mitch does not, so we keep it brushed the normal way now.



Here are the boys after church one Sunday. I put Jacob in the chair and of course loving Logan had to get up there too. Aren't they both dressed so cute!



Mitch spent some time at Mom & Dad's Sept. 4 after church and he made a block castle. I had him and Logan pose with it, and then he told Logan to knock it down. In two seconds (probably less actually) - he had knocked it down!



Again, that same afternoon, here are some pictures with Jacob sitting with just a little support. I really think he will sit up before he rolls over!



Okay - so sometimes I'm a strange mom - I gave Jacob the beer bottle (I promise it was empty.) Well he loved chewing on it so I had to get the camera. I think we have pictures of Logan doing the same thing.



Logan is a big help to me in the mornings when I give Jacob his bath. He always wants to be a part of it and he helps me by rinsing Jacob's head. The first few times he dumped the water a little quickly, but he is getting the hang of it. Thankfully Jacob does not mind a little water in his face.



Some more of both boys together. Logan loves the camera so he often wants to be in pictures I am taking of Jacob - and they always come out so cute.



And once again - I have to end the entry with a cute sleeping baby picture!


Still have one more week to catch up on and then hopefully I will get back to updating weekly!

No comments: