Definitely an eventful week - at least for Jacob! This week, on Tuesday - Jacob sat up by himself for the first time - he's just 5 1/2 months old! Now he is still a little bit tippy, but for the most part he can sit by himself for an extended amount of time. He is so cute sitting up and playing.

I also took some pictures of him holding Jack (his teddy bear) as he fell asleep one night. Jack seems to comfort him sometimes.

Logan is teaching Jacob body parts. I will often hear him in the living room pointing to an arm or leg or hand, etc. and telling Jacob what it is. It is so cute to see him teach Jacob these things. He is such a wonderful big brother to Jacob and helper to me!
Finally here are some pictures of Jacob in wearing his supper and also in his church clothes this week. I would have pictures of Logan too, but he was at Gran and Papa's for the weekend (and they kept Jacob too on Sunday night!)


No comments:
Post a Comment