Friday, October 14, 2005

September 19-25, 2005

The first few days of the week were the last that Jacob went to work with me. He was starting to get rather animated and loud during the day and since I have others in the lab where I work, this wasn't the best thing. Thankfully we have a wonderful babysitter named Katie who is keeping Jacob and Hunter and so far things are working out great. Here are some pics of Jacob at work in the walker.

Cute story about Jacob for the week - I had him in his high chair one morning in just his diaper. I left the room to do something, came back into the dining room and there he is sitting with his diaper undone. I have no clue how he did it, but he was proud of himself!

At the end of the week, we headed to Mount Airy for my cousin Brad's wedding. We left on Friday and went to the rehearsal dinner that night. It was a beautiful wedding, but I didn't get to sit in the sanctuary because Jacob was pitching a fit. I did get to see the wedding from the back as Jacob finally went to sleep. I wish I had pictures, but the ones I took at the reception didn't come out. I do have a few blurry ones though. Here are some highlights from the weekend.
Jacob in his Troy Aikman outfit (can you tell it's from when Logan was a baby?)

Ma with Jacob
Pa with Logan
The happy couple at the rehearsal dinner - Brad and Brandy
Logan playing with Austin, Alyssa and Austin



I loved Brandy's shirt!

Great license plate! Brandy was commenting on how it wasn't going on her car.

Jacob found out how much he liked sucking his toes this weekend - it was really cute to watch.

Logan likes to go up and down the "mountains" with Uncle Wayne




No comments: