Monday, April 28, 2008

All 19 of us in one place!


On April 12th - all of Mitch's brothers and sisters were home and even our newest (and only) niece. It was 2 parents, 4 brothers, 4 sisters, 2 sisters-in-laws, 1 fiancee, 2 boyfriends, and 4 grandchildren. What a group! It was great get everyone together - I know Mitch was thrilled to see everyone. David's in the army and is stationed in New York, Stephen is in the Coast Guard and he, Shelley and Marisa are up in tidewater Virginia, Christina is at ECU with her boyfriend David and the rest of us are around here, but still don't see everyone together often.

Here are some other pictures of fun that night:

Shelley and baby Marissa

Mitch and David having fun

Carrie with Jacob

David, Mandy, Stephen, Jeff and Carla
Some of Hunter:
Me playing football with Hunter (it's the one where he's lying on the ground), David playing football with Hunter and Christina playing football with Hunter (he really liked football which consisted of you chasing him and then when you touched him he fell down)
I'm not sure why Jacob was upset but he was!
Aunt Carla and Marissa
Aunt Mandy and Marissa
My boys:

1 comment:

heyblue46 said...

Some great pics Crystal! It was soo awesome having everyone together. I really cherished this night because I know they will not happen often from now on. But I love and am proud of all my kids and grandkids!!!!(and that includes wives of kids!)