Friday, January 16, 2009

30 years difference

If you can you should really look back through your old pictures when you can. I was just glancing through some pics on the computer today and noticed some from when I went to Ferrystone and also to Tweetsie Railroad back in 1976. That made me think about when Mom and Dad took Logan to Tweetsie to see Thomas and it was funny to see that it was in 2006 - 30 years apart. But the similarities are there. Logan and Jacob have also been to Ferrystone. I don't remember it, but Logan will and he loves it. I know it's changed through the years, but so much is the same too. Just take a look. What's really cool too is the fact that in the pics of me I'm with my cousins Tammy and Kathy. In the recent pics Logan is there with his cousins, Kathy's children, Austin and Alyssa. It's so cool to see this!






No comments: