
Here is one of the lastest pictures of Logan and Jacob. This was last Sunday at Gran and Papa's. Logan was dying to hold Jacob and he usually asks at the worst time (Jacob is screaming, or hungry or needs changing), but finally he asked at a good time, so Papa set him up with Jacob. As you can tell in the picture, Logan is not really paying attention to Jacob, he is watching the tv. Oh well - he really does love his brother though!
Some of the big news of the week - Jacob started baby food last Saturday. I actually started him on cereal the previous Monday and that went well so I decided to go with some vegetables. Shhh - don't tell the doctor I started early, but he loves the food and he got what to do from the first spoonful. He loves peas and butternut squash. Starting today is Carrots.Jacob is also having a time with teething, yes teething. Two small pieces of two different teeth is showing through. I called the advice nurse yesterday to get his dosage for ibuprofen, hoping that would help him some and so far it has.
Logan's new phrase seems to be "No way!" I heard him use it this morning and he said it to Gran too. He comes up with some really funny things some times. At least he quit using my favorite word awhile back which was "crap!" oh well what we teach our children sometimes. I also got to hear him singing along with Blues Clues this morning and that was really cute.
I guess Logan wants to be just like his mom too. Mitch took this last night. I was reading Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil and Logan came in and wanted to know if he could read too. So he got out one of Mommy's books and "read". He has done this before, he usually finds my romances, I'm not too sure that makes Daddy happy. But it is cute. I do hope he turns out to be a reader like both Mitch and I are.
Finally the last bit about Jacob. I put him in his "Johnny Jump Up" for the first time this morning and he loved it!I plan on updating two or three times a week, so please come back and check what is going on with all of us and see pictures of the two cutest boys!
In closing here are some misc. pictures from this week:



No comments:
Post a Comment