Friday, December 23, 2005

November 20 - 26, 2005

Both boys together before church:

On Sunday night, I was talking with another couple from our church, I put my finger in Jacob's mouth and realized that he had finally gotten his first tooth. Sure enough front and center on the bottom - a real tooth this time! Later that same week, the second bottom tooth started coming in!

Look at those eyes:

Logan and Hunter with their babysitter - Ms. Katie:

I gave Jacob cheerios for the first time and they were a hit!


It was also time for his first biter biscuit which he enjoyed also.


Thanksgiving gifts? Well yes - we all got them, the boys got some Christmas decorations for their room and some Christmas movies. I received two cute snowman decorations for my living room, and Papa and Mitch got fudge!


Gran and Papa put up their tree on Thanksgiving and Jacob was fascinated.

Proof he really can go from all smiles to upset back to all smiles (he just wanted Papa's hat):


Thanksgiving was great - we ate with Gran and Papa and then Daddy took off to go to his hunting club in Greenville. The boys and I stayed with Gran and Papa, but only in extreme situations will you find me sleeping in the same room with both of them again. Logan hogged the bed and Jacob moved and whined all night in the crib, I am still not sure that I slept at all! Logan did though:

Jacob took a bath in the big bathtub at Gran and Papa's and had a blast. I still give him baths in a baby tub in our kitchen sink, so this was a treat for him. I had fun taking pictures and trying out new hairdos.

Some pictures of the boys in front of the tree with lights on it, Jacob was very interested in the tree.





And you must work quick when you give your 7-month-old lights to pose with, especially when he is teething!

Logan decorated his own tree on Saturday and this one I let him do the way he wanted. He had a blast and as you can see from the last picture, a lot of the ornaments were put together in the same place on the bottom of the tree.



And I'll finish off for this week with pictures of the house decorated:




No comments: