Tuesday, December 13, 2005

October 10-16, 2005

I finally put Jacob in his crib this week (that means I finally put the crib together over the weekend). The main reason we went this long before putting him in the crib was that the boys' bedroom is upstairs and I wanted to make sure he was sleeping well through the night so I wouldn't have to go upstairs several times a night. Now he is sleeping well through the night so it is time. What I can't believe is how much better I sleep now! I don't hear his every move which is great. I have the monitor by the bed of course, but I don't have to hear everytime he kicks now (and he kicks a lot during the night).

Playing in the high chair is the new way to pass the time for Jacob. We start him off with a bunch of blocks that he can chew on and 5 minutes later (if even that long) we pick the blocks up and start over. At least it keeps him busy until breakfast is ready on weekday mornings!
Just some cute pictures when I was trying to get Jacob to roll over (no he still won't roll over) and when he was playing - it was just me and him home on Friday night, Daddy was hunting, Logan was at Gran and Papa's.

Of course you need a sleeping baby picture:

And a sleeping Daddy picture:

No comments: