Friday, December 23, 2005

October 23 - 29, 2005

OK - now you will see I am not the only one to corrupt our youngest - Gran and Papa help too!
(and the can wasn't opened - but if it had been I believe he would have drunk)

As an aside - here is a beautiful coastal NC sky in October:

Logan for his Halloween party at school at the end of the week (we originally told him he was a cowboy and then to make it better for him, he became Woody from Toy Story). Daddy even made him a rope lasso and his school let him keep the gun that day!)

Jacob got his first ear infection this week - he was a miserable little fellow (which meant little sleep for me). I thought he just had a cold at the beginning of the week, but after several days and him not eating, I took him to the doctor. So he took his first antibiotics and got better after a few days.

No comments: